Friday, July 17, 2009

The 7 Stevens

This is my family...my brothers and sisters....This BLOG is dedicated to them.....This photo is of Chuck, Don Larry, Suz, (her real name is Janet, but we always call her Suz, Jeri and her kitty, Jean and myself, Joan.
We lived on a farm between Bryan and Montpelier...This is taken in our living room on the sectional sofa...I remember that the sofa would split apart everytime you sat on it....very annoying....
See the coffee table? It was very 50ish!!!...I believe this photo was taken in about 1958...we are all dressed very nice so I am thinking it is Easter time....
I hope to add photos and little stories and memories for my family to read and enjoy...this is just the 1st of many photos that I will be adding...keep coming back...you might enjoy this little blog!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers